Think Smart Education is committed to providing expert tutors who can provide structured tuition on a group basis. We expect all our tutors to be reliable, caring and experienced in their subject.
We are interested in experienced private tutors who can educate, guide and inspire students of all ages and levels. If you have a passion for improving education and enabling students to reach their full potential, we would like to hear from you.
In order to join our team of tutors, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Live/work in London and be able to travel within a local radius, or accept students at your home
- Have flexibility to work weekday evenings and weekends
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (this can be applied for through Think Smart Education)
- Be educated to degree level or higher
- Have extensive knowledge and current experience with the National Curriculum;
- Be committed to tutoring long term (minimum of 1 academic year).
If you feel you have what it take to be a Think Smart Education Tutor, please complete the online application form. Once this has been reviewed and you have passed the initial screening, you will receive an invitation for a telephone interview within 7 working days.